Xigmatek TYR SD962B CPU Heatsink and Fan
Xigmatek's team of highly experienced thermal engineers came up the an idea of inventing a more effective process to displace heat. We call this Heat-pipe Direct Touch Technology. Th achieve this innovation we needed to reinvent the entire traditional copper/aluminium heat sync base. HDT works by integrating the copper heat-popes straight to your CPU giving a direct touch. Our HDT technology produces over 10 percent more heat conductivity compared to the traditional copper heat sync and a colossal 150% improvement over the aluminium heat sync most commonly found in retail coolers.
- Compact side flow air cooler for 100% RAM compatibility.
- Patented Xigmatek HDT (Heat pipe Direct Touch) technology and ultra efficient thermal heat pipe.
- High efficiency fin, thermal performance and more upgrades.
- Ultra-slim profile capable of mounting single 9225 fan configurations; works with the majority of current motherboard designs.
- Fan equipped with FCB (Fluid circulative bearing).