Xigmatek PTI-G3606 Thermal Compound
Xigmatek's PTI-G3606 is Silicon-base thermal grease with excellent heat-conductive filler and effective thermal grease for any heat sink device where efficient cooling is required, such as CPU power transistor, and SCRs to heat sink or chassis. It will not dry out, harden, or melt even after long term exposure to temperatures up to 24°C
- Extended Temperature limits: Peak: -20°C to 180°C.
- The high-density, specifically designed for modern high-power CPUs and high-performance heat-sinks or water-cooling solutions.
- Silicon-based thermal grease has moderate thermal conductivity.
- Not electricall conductive, can't cause problems if it contacts the pins of an IC.
- High thermal conductivity > 5 W/m-K.
- At a layer 0.03" thick, one tube will cover approximately 300 square inches.
|Thermal Conductivity (W/m-k)||5|
|Thermal Impedance (°C-in²/W) at 25°C||0.03|
|Specific Gravity at 25°C||2.3g/cm³|
|Evaporation (%) 200°C / 24hours||<0.05|
|Viscosity at 25°C (CPS)||51|
|Operation Temperature (°C)||-20 ~ 180°C|
|Application||All system or CPU cooler|
We Also Recommend
STM iPad Pro 12.9 Atlas Slim Lightweight Protective Flip Folio Stand Cover Case
Sale price £580 £5.80 Save £39