Akasa AK-CCE-7104EP Intel Socket 92mm PWM 3000rpm Ultra Quiet Fan CPU Cooler
The Ultra Quiet AK-CCE-7104EP uses a high engineering omni directional heatsink providing efficient CPU and motherboard zone cooling. The Enter bearing fan uses Intel approved power management (PWM) where speed is regulated automatically by CPU usage. Under normal conditions the CPU fan speed is low ensuring low noise computing.
Intel approved pushpins ensure easy installation, reliable retention and maximum compatibility on both LGA775 and LGA115X platforms without any mounting adjustment, pushpins will automatically slide into correct position.
AK-CCE-7104EP is designed to work with CPU's up to 95W but greater cooling efficiency can be attained with efficient case airflow. Pre-applied high performance thermal compound ensures clean and easy installation.
- High engineered aluminium heatsink for cost effective performance
- Bi-ped fins maximise heat dissipation
- Ultra Quiet Enter bearing PWM fan
- Push-pin mounting provide easy and reliable retention
- Intel LGA775 and LGA115X compatible
- Performance thermal interface pre-applied
Intel: 775, 115X
Dimensions (W x H x D)
94.8 x 94.8 x 62.3 mm
Aluminium fins and core
600rpm - 3000rpm (PWM controlled)
17.2 - 30.54 dB(A)
Max Air Flow
56.81 CFM (96.2 m?/h)
4 pin PWM
Thermal Paste Included
Max Air Pressure
4.05 mm H2O